L’Herbier BALM – OCEANIA
$26.99 – $51.00
100 g and 400 g jar
This balm—crafted from Canadian wild seaweed, organic olive and soy oils, cold-pressed rice oil, and pure essential oils of marjoram and lavender— is a favorite for wellness and silhouette-enhancing massages.
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Made with fine, dry oils rich in soluble vitamins
- Remineralizes the body and eliminates toxins
- Helps eliminate excess fat and smoothes cellulite
- Relaxing and calming
- Can be used as a rinse-free body wrap
A favorite for
- Heavy legs
- Excess weight and cellulite (“orange peel skin”)
- Fatigue, stress and tension
- Draining, remineralizing and toning the body
- Daily massage of legs or other areas with hands massage cups
Directions for use
Warm the balm in your hands, then apply gradually, with only light pressure, until fully absorbed. Once applied, massage body with both hands, from top to bottom and bottom to top, and upwards toward shoulders and neck, remembering the sides of the body. Massage foot, calf and thigh area with light, circular movements.
For more information, refer to the document describing treatment protocols.
For an optimal experience
For the best results, use our Acadian Wild Seaweed Soap daily and the Acadian Seaweed & Sea Clay Bath and Body Wrap once a week.
Not recommended for pregnant women or persons with an iodine allergy, a circulatory problem (varicose veins, phlebitis, etc.), or a thyroid disorder.
Soybean oil,* olive oil,* butter,* dry rice oil, antioxidants like vitamin E, Canadian wild seaweed, pure essential oils of marjoram and lavender.
ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) KERNEL OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), OLEA EUROPEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, ORIGANUM MAJORANA (MARJORAM) LEAF OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, LAMINARIA DIGITATA, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM, TOCOPHEROL.
* Organically grown ingredient
100 g, 400 g