Unique Effectiveness Result of 3 Patented Design Features:
If you like the feeling of heat on tight sore muscles, you’ll love the acuBack’s unique patented heating ability. People love the sensation of deep penetrating warmth on sore, achy muscles.
Why does it feel so good when it’s heated?
1. Heat expands muscles, causing blood vessels to open up, bringing more blood to tight areas. This increased blood flow flushes out accumulated wastes, calming irritated nerves and loosening muscles back to their normal relaxed state.
2. Heat also relaxes the central nervous system creating a greater sense of calm which further loosens tight areas.
Microwave for 75 seconds or boil for 12 minutes to generate an amazing 75 minutes of soothing heat!
2) Spine Align Belt for Releasing Tight Vertebrae
Many spinal problems come from tight muscles which cause vertebra to lock together, ‘jamming up’ instead of flowing freely. The Spine Align Belt, a precision moulded groove running around the middle of the acuBack, allows you to lie directly on your spine – opening and loosening your own neck, low back and mid back.
Before you would have had to rely on your chiropractor or physical therapist to do this. How amazing is it that you can now do this to yourself!
Like pulling an accordion open, this helps to ‘free up’ areas where vertebrae commonly lock up. The two different styles of acupoints (lighter & deeper penetration) at both sides of the Spine Align Belt give an acupressure treatment to the important postural muscles running along both sides of your spine (the erector spinae muscles), allowing them to open and relax.
Better spinal motion, improved Central Nervous System flow (since your Central Nervous System runs through your spine) and improved posture result.
Even if you don’t have any neck issues, the area where your neck meets the back of your head is a key area for wellness enhancement since your central nervous system runs right through it – definitely try your acuBack there. Just relax and release on it for 3 minutes.
3) Precision Nibs
Penetrates and releases tight muscles 100% naturally.
When muscles fibers get tight from stress, overuse or injury they contract (imagine pulling up a vertical blind and seeing the slats come closer and closer together).
Waste products that would normally exit the muscle get trapped inside – building up overtime. Eventually this build up of waste irritates nerves located in the muscle causing you to feel pain.
As the precision nibs on the acuBack penetrate areas of built up muscle waste they separate tight muscle fibers and stimulate blood flow flushing out accumulated waste. Pain decreases & muscle flexibility and strength are restored 100% naturally.
HOW THE ACUBACK WORKS
1) As a posture aid
Placing the acuBack behind your low back while sitting in a chair re-creates the natural curve of your lower back making your upper back and neck effortlessly re-align. This significantly reduces strain on the spinal discs & joints and muscles as well as decreasing organ compression (what happens to your intestines when you hunch forward at your computer all day???)
2) As a self-healing tool
The acuBack can also be used as a self-healing tool for tight muscles and joints in many parts of your body including the neck, low back and legs. The acuBack’s unique design features safely apply acupressure and heat to painful, congested areas of the body. This increases nutrient and blood flow, flushing out built up muscle wastes. It also enhances joint motion, releases natural painkillers and sedatives, and stimulates nervous system relaxation responses.
PROFESSIONAL PRICING AVAILABLE
Your HEATABLE acuPads (set of 2) are the product of 15 years of research and clinical experience. Great for relaxation and light muscle & joint release these self-care tools work on an wide variety of body parts to soothe you 100% naturally. Use your acuPads in bed, on a chair, in the bath, while travelling or on a carpeted floor/yoga mat. Be creative – the possibilities are endless!
Here are a few examples of the many ways to use your acuPads – but feel free to experiment – your body’s innate intelligence will guide you to what works best.
1) Relaxation: place acuPads where needed & relax for at least 3 minutes (some people spend hours!) letting the weight of your body do the work. No effort is required. Many people drift off to notably deeper sleep with their acuPads underneath them.
2) Improve sitting posture: place 1 acuPad under each buttock on chair OR place acuPads horizontally behind your back aligning your spine with the recessed groove running across the acuPad called the Spine Align Belt.
3) Relieve sore feet: stand on your acuPads using them at room temperature – this makes them much harder – some people prefer this harder sensation for releasing tight feet. Others love the softer feel that happens when you heat your acuPads.
4) Light Spinal Release: while lying down in bed or on a carpet or yoga mat place one acuPad under your neck and the other under your low back or mid back. Center the Spine Align Belt (recessed groove running across acuPad) anywhere throughout your spine. The combination of using two acuPads together relaxes your nervous system allowing your spine to release. Relax for a full 3 minutes in each spot but feel free to spend as long as you need.
5) Period Pain Relief: lying on your front place both heated acuPads underneath your pelvis and stomach areas adjusting as needed. Relax and deep breathe letting the soothing heat sensation penetrate and relax the area.
6) Hand Warmers: heat them up and take them anywhere you go.